Silicon Filter grabbed some pertinent quotes from Marissa Mayer’s interview today at LeWeb on Mobile, Local, Social (SoLoMo). We’ll have the video up when it becomes available. Notables:
- Google+ was a pleasant surprise. Comparing to the low bar set by past efforts, we’ll give this one a “#obvious tag.
- “We save two years, every day, of idle time using Google Maps and Navigation.”
- Google+ Check-In Deals Coming Next Week (goodnight FourSquare?)
- On the location space in general, there is still a lot of competition
- Android is a vehicle for delivering Google services