Samsung unveiled its low-end, specialized Galaxy Music smartphone today that promises to deliver a premium sound quality and various must-have features.
The Ice Cream Sandwich-powered handset boasts a “powerful processor,” although Samsung neglected to name the hardware, with promises of a fast and smooth performance. It also features dual front stereo speakers, an FM radio, and the ability to handle high-speed downloads. The unique aspect of the 3-inch device is its dedicated Music key that “provides quick and convenient access to the music player for the perfect listening experience.”
The Galaxy Music will also be available in a dual-SIM version as the Galaxy Music Duos. There is not much else for details, including price and availability for both variations, but check out the Galaxy Music’s white paper below and official press release after the break.
- Display: 3.0-inch QVGA 240-by-320 TFT
- OS: Android Ice Cream Sandwich, access to Google Play
- Overlay: Samsung Touchwiz and apps
- Camera: 3 Megapixel fixed-focus camera with no Flash
- Video: Recording and playback — WVGA at 25fps
- Audio: Music player with SoundAlive
- Connectivity: Bluetooth technology v 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Sensors: Accelerometer, digital compass, proximity
- Memory: 4GB user memory, 512MB RAM, microSD up to 32 GB
- Dimensions: 110.1-by-59.0-by-12.25mm, 106.9g
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 1,300mAh
More information in the press release below.