In this week’s top stories: We give you the scoop on what’s currently planned for Google Pixel 2, the first photos of the Galaxy S8 arrive, LG G6 & Watch Style get new leaks, our full Nvidia Shield TV review, and much more.
We kicks things off with details on Google’s Pixel 2, including plans for an improved camera, CPU, and higher price, as well as a second ‘budget’ Pixel also in works. The first actual photos of Samsung’s Galaxy S8 surface. Google I/O 2017 gets official dates and a venue. And new leaks this week for the upcoming LG G6 and Watch Style.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- Source: Google’s Pixel 2 to feature improved camera, CPU, higher price, but ‘budget’ Pixel also in works
- First actual photos of Samsung’s Galaxy S8 surface, rumored specs corroborated
- Just got the new Nvidia Shield TV? Here are the first few things you need to do
- This is the first official-looking image of the LG G6, coming at MWC 2017 next month
- First high-res shots of LG Watch Style leak in two different styles
- Opinion: The Huawei Mate 9 is the best Android alternative to Google’s Pixel XL
Alphabet | GOOG
- Google Voice app to get VoIP calling on Android, possibly signaling move away from Hangouts
- Google Allo has a new chat bot called ‘Lucky’ that sends you GIFs
- Google Voice relaunches w/ redesigned mobile & web apps, promise of ‘regular’ updates
- Chrome 56 rolling out to Mac, Windows, and Linux, full HTML5 by Default & ‘Not Secure’ label rollout
This week’s top videos |
- Review: The Nvidia Shield TV is essentially the perfect set top box, and it’s only going to get better [Video]
- Hands-on with 5 Android apps you should download in January 2017 [Video]
Subscribe to get all 9to5Google’s stories delivered to your inbox daily. And to 9to5Toys for the best deals from around the web.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.