Thanks to our sponsor SlashData, 9to5Google readers can now take the latest State of the Developer Nation survey for a chance at winning a Samsung S9 Plus, HTC Vive Pro, iPhone X, GitHub Developer Plan, Amazon vouchers and more.
Whether you are a professional, hobbyist or student developer, SlashData wants to hear from you if you are interested in mobile, web, cloud, desktop, IoT, games, machine learning, or AR/VR development. Click here to take the survey or head below for more info.
This is the 15th edition of the State of the Developer Nation Survey and this time around it aims to explore trends in development, which tools, technologies and platforms are trending and why, whether developers like the tools they’re using and why or why not, what their goals in development are and more.
In the previous Developer Economics survey, 30% of the 21,200+ developers interviewed were involved in AI development and projects, which is itself an indication of the impact AI is making, according to the Developer Economics Q4 2017 report. Advances in brain computer interfaces (BCI) and Machine Learning models also captured the attention of developers. Thirty seven percent of developers feel that one of these technologies is the next big thing.
In addition to your chance at winning the prizes below, those that fill out the survey will receive the State of the Developer Nation report after the survey is over so they can see the data for themselves on the latest trends in the developer community. 9to5Google readers will also be entered in a special draw for $100 USD towards software licenses or an Amazon voucher.
SlashData will also donate $500 USD to the Raspberry Pi foundation for this survey to give back to the community!
Take the survey now for a chance to win an iPhone X, a Samsung S9 Plus, an HTC Vive Pro, a GitHub Developer Plan, an $80 Udemy or more:
- Enter the draw for an exclusive prize to the 9to5Google community – $100 usd worth of software licenses or Amazon vouchers for one lucky winner
- Get a chance to win awesome prizes: Lenovo tablet Yoga Tab 3 10, an iPhone X, Samsung S9 Plus, HTC Vive Pro and more
- Insights and analysis of survey results (State of the Developer Nation report 15th ed., August ‘18), to see how you influence the direction of software technology
- Graphs with global developer trends, so you can compare yourself to others
- Your Sci-fi character based on your developer profile, because you’re super cool
All prize draws will be held up to 30 days after the survey closes.