While the Google Wallet app is still only available to Nexus S 4G users on Sprint, version 1.0-R33v4 brings Offers directly within Wallet, updated UI for the transaction detail screen, and a number of other small enhancements as well as the typical bug fixes.
Google Wallet, which allows users to make payments via Google Prepaid Cards or Citi MasterCard using their Android device at any MasterCard PayPass terminal, will hopefully soon start to become accessible on more devices as new supported hardware gets released this year. You can check out a full list of what’s new in the update after the break.
What’s in this version:
- Find new offers directly in Wallet
- Updated transaction detail screen (for Tap & Pay and in Transaction History)
- Merchant name and amount now available for Google Prepaid Card purchases
- Improved button to turn your cards on and off
- Five minute default PIN timeout for new users
- An improved tutorial
- Account Number validation for some gift cards
- Bug fixes