It is New Year’s Eve (for some still, anyway), and Google has created yet another Doodle on the homepage to look back at the most noteworthy Google Doodles of 2012.
Google celebrated a multitude of events this year via its interactive and awe-inspiring Google Doodles, such as: the 200th Anniversary of Grimm’s Fairy Tales, 161st Anniversary of Moby Dick’s First Publishing, 107th Anniversary of Little Nemo in Slumberland, 79th Anniversary of the First Drive-in Movie, and more.
Many of the year’s most talked about Doodles are re-imagined in Google’s latest masterpiece above. Visit www.google.com to browse the other notables. Google also posted a link on the homepage to Zeitgeist 2012, so Web surfers can “watch and remember the biggest moments of 2012.”
The Internet Giant’s 12th annual Zeitgeist report provides insight into the most popular search queries over the year. Get more Zeitgeist data in the video below, or just check out 9to5Google’s full breakdown of the stats.
- Kindle Fire HD review: Why can’t this just be an Android device?
- Google announces Q3 earnings call for October 13th
- Review: A month with the Samsung Chromebook
- Sony releases its Android powered SmartWatch in the US for $149
- YouTube removes over 2B fake views from Universal, Sony, and many more users