Google launched its new ARM-powered Chromebook last week with two years of 100GB Google Drive storage and 12 Gogo in-air, Wi-Fi passes for free, and it even published FAQ pages so folks could access the perks in just a few quick steps.
Here’s how to claim the 100GB of Google Drive storage:
- Log into your Chromebook (ARM-powered Chromebook, Samsung Chromebook Series 5 550, or Samsung Chromebox Series 3 only).
- Update to to the latest version of Chrome OS (Chrome OS 23 required).
- Go to the Google Drive offer page, and the 100GB will soon load in your account (Google will verify the Chrome OS device—only one deal per Google account).
More details are available at Google’s Goodies page.
The steps for Gogo passes are below.
Here’s how to claim the 12 Gogo in-air, Wi-Fi passes:
- Connect to the “GogoInflight” Wi-Fi network on any Gogo-operated flight within the United States.
- Open the browser and follow the instructions on the screen (offer lasts two years after the first free pass is activated, while any unused passes will expire on Dec. 31, 2015.
More details are available at Google’s Gogo page.