YouTube is quickly making its video-sharing platform an all-in-one editing tool with its built-in 3D graphics button and other attractive features, but now Google has taken the service up another notch with its new audio editing and mixing options.
The video above explains it all, but here is a quick run-down:
- AudioSwap – Replace a video’s soundtrack with a song from YouTube’s library of more than 150,000 tracks for free.
- YouTube Audio Editing – Mix music into video’s soundtrack with levels ranging from “soft background” to “completely replace.”
- Revamped Audio Editing – New user-interface makes audio editing easier than before (screenshot below):
“These improvements will be available over the next day to all creators around the world,” explained Software Engineer Bob Glickstein on the YouTube Creator Blog.
Go to Video Manager > Edit > Enhancements > Audio on YouTube.com to start playing with these new features.
- YouTube opens up Partner program to everyone, monetize your content now (9to5google.com)
- Google signs up MGM to add 600 titles to YouTube and Google Play in North America (9to5google.com)
- YouTube now auto-fixes shaky and dark videos with new editing tool (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.