The Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi just received an update to Android 4.0.4 in the United States.
According to SamMobile:
- Some details about this firmware
- This firmware is specially for USA (Android 4.0.4)
- Build date August
- Changelist: 818980
- PDA: P7510UELPL
- CSC: p7510XABLPL
Many U.S.-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi owners allegedly woke up to Ice Cream Sandwich this morning, as seen in AndroidCentral’s Forums (below). Rumors circulated heavily that the tablet would get the push sometime this summer, and it now seems like those reports are panning out. Some users have noted the flavor is missing for them, however, so the rollout appears to be gradual.
The update is available via Samsung KIES or OTA.
- Samsung makes the Galaxy Note 10.1 official, goes on sale later this month (9to5google.com)
- Ice Cream Sandwich awarded best platform at Parsons User Experience Awards (9to5google.com)
- HTC Rezound on Verizon gets Ice Cream Sandwich starting today (9to5google.com)
- Google: Ice Cream Sandwich is now on 11% of Android devices (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.