PayPal has updated its Android app with a completely redesigned interface that completely redesigns the interface of the app. PayPal announced the update in a post on its blog, detailing all of the new features, including a new start screen, improved Send and Request interface, new account info details, and much more.
Samsung U28E590D 28-Inch 4K Monitor
The most notable change, though, is an entirely new interface. When you first open the redesigned app, you’re presented with a new start screen that offers the ability to quickly manage your balance, see recent activity, send money, request money, and quickly pay in-store. The activity feed has been redesigned, as well, and now shows activity as far back as three years ago.
The ability to send/request money has been streamlined with it being much easier to quickly find a contact from your Contacts app or enter a new one. You simply choose a contact, enter the amount, and send the money. When you request money, the person on the other end can now pay you with just a single tap.
The full changelog is below. The big story is obviously the redesigned interface. The app is available on the Play Store for free.
- A completely refreshed design
- New start screen that provides faster access to your most important account info and the top actions you take
- Send and Request Money pages that can be personalized with the people you exchange money with most – including your phone contacts
- Completely new request money flow that allows others to pay you with just one click
- Greater account info including 3-years of history and how you funded your payments and the money you sent
- Yes, basically everything is new
(You’re welcome Kanye. Happy to support you in your creative endeavors.)