At an event in Beijing this morning, Xiaomi unveiled its latest huge TV. The Mi TV 3S is the company’s newest Android TV and comes with a large, curved 65-inch panel made by Samsung and measures an impossible 5.9mm thin. For reference, that’s thinner than practically every smartphone on the market.
Like the Xiaomi TV 3 which launched in October, the 3S achieves this thinness by putting almost all the components inside a separate TV bar. Dubbed the Mi TV Bar, the device packs in an Mstar flagship processor and boasts 2GB RAM and 8GB of onboard storage, Bluetooth 4.1 and 4K resolution video content at 60fps. As you’d assume from its appearance, this bar also acts as the TV’s loudspeakers and is, essentially, a 6-speaker sound-bar.
- 65” Samsung curved display
- Ultra-thin 5.9mm metal body
- Mstar 6A928 flagship TV processor
- Dolby and DTS audio dual decoding
- Mi TV Bar with independent 6-piece sound system
- RMB 8,999 (Mi TV Bar included)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.