OnePlus has today announced the latest update for Oxygen OS, version 3.2.2. This latest update is still based on Android 6.0.1 but brings along several usability improvements to provide an overall better experience for OnePlus 3 users.
The best gifts for Android users
Within this update OnePlus has enhanced how notifications are handled while the phone is in Doze mode, added a feature that disables the fingerprint sensor when the device detects that it’s in a pocket, and adds an NFC toggle to the quick settings menu. There are also some improvements to video recording. The full changelog follows.
We’ve begun rolling out OxygenOS 3.2.2 for the OnePlus 3 today. Here’s what’s new in this update:
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
As is standard with OTA updates, users will begin seeing Oxygen OS 3.2.2 over the coming days and this will be coming to the OnePlus 3 only. In related news, OnePlus has also opened up sales for the new soft gold variant of the OnePlus 3 on its website. You can head there now to make your order.