Toshiba unveiled the new 13.3-inch-display AT330 tablet in Germany, and it has one very unique feature: a TV tuner.
Techfokus said the Japanese electronics manufacturer showcased its latest device at Toshiba World 2012 in Bonn. The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich slate employs a Tegra 3 quad-core CPU, but its most interesting highlight is a TV tuner and an antennae that extends from body…
The AT330 is double the size of the AT270, but it rocks a 5-megapixel back-facing camera and 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It also carries slots for SIM and full-size SD cards and packs a HDMI port.
Pricing details and additional specs have yet-to-be released.
- January 9th “press day” CES round-up: Sprint Galaxy Nexus, Droid 4, 7-inch Transformer Prime and more (9to5google.com)
- Huawei MediaPad lands on AT&T 4G tomorrow at ‘varying price points’ (9to5google.com)
- Lenovo announces 55-inch Ice Cream Sandwich TV (9to5google.com)
- Fujitsu’s Arrows prototype spotted on CES show floor: quad-core Tegra 3 and 13.1-megapixel camera (9to5google.com)
- Acer’s 10-inch Iconia Tab A200 hits US Jan. 15 for $329.99, ICS upgrade due February (9to5google.com)