9to5Google previously detailed a leaked version of Google Wallet that plans to soon introduce a physical Google Wallet card, but a new leak today adds another layer of credibility to the piling speculation.
As noted by TechCrunch, Google let the cat out of the bag again today on its “Eligible Devices” page under the Help section of the Google Wallet website. The page listed all of the Android devices “eligible to download the Google Wallet app for use with the Google Wallet card.”
Last week’s leaked screenshots of the Google Wallet app also called the physical cards “Google Wallet card.” With that said, Google’s Eligible Device page no longer mentions them. It seems Google has promptly corrected its mistake. Hmm.
Check out the updated webpage below.
- Samsung to start 2013 with new brand unveiling at CES?
- Review: LG Nexus 4 — a world class smartphone for $300
- Is Google subsidizing the price of the $299 LG Nexus 4?
- Watch Google Voice Search go up against Siri in speed test (Video)
- Google announces Q3 earnings call for October 13th
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.