Google updated its Android Dashboard yesterday to give accurate data on the distribution of each Android platform.
The pie chart above represents Android devices that accessed Google Play within a 14-day period ending Feb. 4, and it shows Gingerbread as having held the No. 1 spot at 45.4-percent. Ice Cream Sandwich came in second with 29 percent, and Jelly Bean sat at No. 1 with 12.2-percent.
Jelly Bean first crossed the 10-percent threshold last month and has continued to grow into February, while Gingerbread finally fell below the 50-percent mark in January and is steadily dropping. Ice Cream Sandwich also fell in the last four weeks, but only by .1-percent.
Go below for more pie charts and tables.
- Kindle Fire HD review: Why can’t this just be an Android device?
- New YouTube One Channel design coming soon
- Google launches 3D interactive ‘Oz’ Chrome experiment (Video)
- Google announces Q3 earnings call for October 13th
- Amazon compares Kindle Fire HD to iPad’s Retina display in new TV ad (Video)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.