Google has been hiring a group of individuals on one year contracts to help the Glass explorers with their upcoming Glasswear we’ve learned. The employees would be based in New York or San Francisco but travel to events throughout the US and eventually overseas. These people will also be manning the retail presence that Google hopes to have in New York, San Francisco and possibly LA by the end of the year.
- Glass Explorer Edition set to ship next month as Google announces “Glass Collective” seed fund (9to5google.com)
- Google sending out invites to Glass Explorer program over next few days (9to5google.com)
- What it is like to wear Google Glass [Video] (9to5google.com)
- Sergey Brin’s Ted Talk on Google Glass (Video) (9to5google.com)
- Google Glass app from Duke University recognizes people by what they wear (9to5google.com)
- Google X’s Tom Chi says rapid prototyping Google Glass took only one day (Video) (9to5google.com)
- Google posts Glass developer session from SXSW [Video] (9to5google.com)
- Google confirms prescription frames & lenses in the works for Google Glass, shows off prototype (9to5google.com)
- Yes, Google Glass, like all Google products, will be iPhone compatible (9to5mac.com)
- New York Times, Evernote, Gmail, Skitch and Path apps for Google Glass revealed today at SXSW (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.