HTC and Google have just teamed up, yet again, to offer 100GB of free Drive storage to users. When the HTC One M8 originally launched earlier this year, Google gave 50GB of Drive storage to its users. Now, anyone who purchases a One M8, Desire 816, Desire 610, One Remix, or One Max can redeem 100GB of Drive storage for free, double the original amount.
Samsung U28E590D 28-Inch 4K Monitor
If you redeemed the original free 50GB offer, you can still redeem this one too and get 50GB of additional space. The full breakdown is below:
- New HTC One (M8) (+100GB for two years)
- HTC Desire 816, HTC Desire 610 (+100GB for two years)
- HTC One max (+100GB for two years)
- When upgrade to HTC Sense 5+ and Sense 6 becomes available on certain 2013 HTC models, including HTC One, HTC Butterfly S, HTC One Mini and HTC Desire 601. (+25GB for two years)
To redeem your free storage, follow the steps below. The storage will be available for 2 years, as usual.
- Launch the preloaded Google Drive application on your device
- Press Redeem when presented with this screen
- Follow the screen prompts to complete redemption