PayPal announced today that it’s bringing its PayPal Here app to Android tablets starting with select markets. The app, which allows users to accept credit, debit, and mobile payments through PayPal, was previously available for Android smartphones.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments with PayPal.
- Manage Items so you can customize your inventory and products.
- Monitor Sales Activity so you check your sales history and transfer funds straight from the app.
- Customize your selling experience with the ability to set discounts, taxes and tips.
- Swipe Cards anywhere so you can make a sale no matter what screen you are in.
Initially, the new tablet app will be available to users in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan and Hong Kong.
The Android tablet optimized app is available to download on the Google Play store now.