Google has just opened up a new contest for Google Maps Local Guides users, allowing them the chance to win a free, custom Nexus Live Case for their Nexus 6P or 5X. To enter all users need to do is head over to Google Maps, either on the desktop or mobile, and leave high quality reviews of places and business they’ve recently been to.
Nomad case for Pixel 3
The contest kicks off today and will remain open through the 30th of June with 10 lucky winners being announced on the 8th of July. To make your reviews count, you’ll need to head over to Google’s sign up page, sign in with your Google account, select the city you live in, and accept the contest rules.
Speaking of which, you will need to be 18 years or older to enter and be a US resident. Reviews must be truthful and accurate, cannot contain obscene content, and has to be written entirely by you. Criteria for a high quality review is as follows:
- Spelling & grammar – is your review easy to read and understand?
- Length – not too long, not to short.
- Relevance – does your review content make sense for the place you’re writing about?
- Usefulness – will your review help others decide where to go?
- Originality – how creative or original is your review style?
- Capturing the spirit of the place – how well do you describe the atmosphere?
- Writing style – how well written is your review?