Listen to a short-form recap or roundup of all the top 9to5Google stories of the previous 24 hours. 9to5Google Daily is available on Spotify,Google Podcasts, Amazon, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Podcasts or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Why not add the 9to5Google Daily to your Google Assistant Routine for a quick morning update? Learn how to add us directly to your Assistant Routines right here.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Samsung’s next smartwatch reportedly tracks blood sugar levels
- Google Assistant prepares to show fitness, health data w/ ‘proactive’ results on smart displays
- Google ramping up Privacy Sandbox testing, preps ‘FLoC’ to replace 3rd-party cookies used for ads
- Netflix on Android adds support for ‘studio-quality audio’ codec
- YouTube Music now using grid view for albums and singles on artist profiles
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.