HTC has dissected another piece of its Sense software and shipped it off to Google Play for fast access. Starting today, owners of compatible devices made by the Taiwanese manufacturer can pick up the HTC Sense Input keyboard directly from the Play Store. The benefit of doing this is that it lets the company make small adjustments to its keyboard without having to release device specific software updates.
In addition to its first showing at Google Play, HTC’s keyboard debuts with a small changelog. Here’s what you can expect:
- Support Google extract view in landscape mode.
- Add the prompt when adding none word into personal dictionary.
- Show .ru/.ro/.nl on Russian/Romanian/Dutch URL keyboard.
- Enable Handwriting manual submit mode.
- Fix Zhuyin “ㄦ” cannot be typed issue.