Verizon has still yet to announce a release date for the highly anticipated Galaxy Nexus, but apparently a Best Buy store didn’t get that memo. A user posted the following on the Android Central forums:
Went to best buy at 9am in olathe kansas got one all activated everything works fine there was even a post it not that said 12-11
only problem was the best buy computer didn’t have a valid ski, they couldn’t ring it up the manager looked in the system for like 60 min and confirmed it was available today
ended up having the ppm override the system and selling it to me. in the end. i got one me and my buddy.
Hit up your local store to see if you can get lucky! Check out the box after the break:
(Update: AndroidCentral got an unboxing, below as well)
- Some Best Buys selling Galaxy Nexus early (9to5google.com)
- Galaxy Nexus reportedly lands on Verizon in December (9to5google.com)
- Steve Wozniak receives his Galaxy Nexus before the rest of the U.S. (9to5google.com)
- December 9 U.S. Galaxy Nexus launch confirmed by Verizon retailer (9to5google.com)
- Galaxy Nexus lands a day early in Canada, BestBuy confirms December 7 availability (9to5google.com)
- Samsung VP waiting for Galaxy Nexus pricing and launch date from Verizon (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.