Russian site hi-tech.mail.ru (via Unwiredview) has posted what it claims are the specs of two more products it says will be unveiled at Samsung’s press event in London (whose star will be the S4 mini): the S4 Zoom camera and S4 Active, the ruggedized version of the company’s flagship phone.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, will look a lot like Galaxy S4 Mini and will come equipped with:
- 4.3” 540x960px Super AMOLED display
- 1.6 GHz dual-core CPU, no LTE support
- Android Jelly Bean OS
- 8 GB of built-in memory, micro-SD support
- 1.9mpx fron facing camera
- 16 megapixel main camera, with 10x Optical Zoom
- Bluetooth 4.0LE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- 1900 mAh battery …
Galaxy S4 Active is a water and dust resistant version of the main Samsung flagship, with following specs:
- 5” Super AMOLED Full HD display
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 CPU
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- LTE support
- 16GB of built-in memory, microSD support
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, IR blaster
- 2600 mAh battery
The specs are consistent with what is already believed known, but there’s no way to assess the reliability of the additional claimed info.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.