Evernote for Android has just been updated with a handful of new features and general stability improvements. The update adds the ability to edit documents with the OfficeSuite app, as well as the ability to mark up PDFs with Skitch, though the latter requires a premium subscription. You can also now add a new reminder, introduced earlier this summer, right from the Reminders list.
The Evernote widget has also received several improvements, including support for Reminders and lists of notes, as well as lock screen support for Jelly Bean.
New in Evernote
- Edit documents saved in Evernote using the OfficeSuite app
- Mark up attached PDFs with Skitch (Premium feature)
- Add a new Reminder right from the Reminders list
- Numerous performance and stability improvements
- This update requires Android version 2.2 or newer
- View notes in a list
- View and add Reminders
- Improved scaling for different screen heights
- Supports lock screen on Jelly Bean
Check out the update on the Play Store now.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.