Motorola just released a trio of humorous ads touting features of its Moto X phone that don’t come in other phones. Above, highlights the abilities of the Moto X to respond to voice commands without touching the device. Two more goodies below show the shake to camera and quick look features. Both are great.
- New ads show off Moto X ‘Quick Capture’ & always-on voice command features (9to5google.com)
- Motorola X will drop to $99 on plan and gain at least 4 wood-grained backs in Q4 (9to5google.com)
- Prototype Moto X appears in new 4-minute video ahead of release (9to5google.com)
- Moto X coming to AT&T for $199/$249 with exclusive colors & customization options (9to5google.com)
- Motorola sends invites to August 1st X Phone event (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.