Black Friday may have come and gone, but tech companies and retailers are keen to keep the discounts running through this week with their annual Cyber Monday deals. Whether you’re looking to get yourself a new smartphone or tablet, or buy one for a friend/family member, there are plenty of good discounts to be had this week…
Kindle Fire HD 10 – $169 (down from $229)
Last week, Amazon discounted its cheapest Fire tablets to ridiculously low prices. This week, the retailer is back and offering $60 off its highest-end device. You can now pick up the Kindle Fire HD 10 for $169 (down from $229) in one of today’s Lightning Deals.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 – $340 (down from $400)
Both models of Samsung’s metal-framed Galaxy Tab S2 measure in at just 5.6mm thin and feature either a 9.7-inch or 8.0-inch, 2084×1536 resolution Super AMOLED screen. You can garb the S2 from Amazon right now for $340.
Moto G 2nd gen – $99 (down from $179)
Motorola’s Cyber Monday deals are due to kick off at 11am Central Time, at which point you’ll be able to snag a 2nd generation Moto G for $99 from Motorola’s online store. Not to be outdone, Best Buy is offering the exact same deal and you can order it right away.
ZTE Axon 4G – $229 (down from $329)
Another of Best Buy’s online deals is $100 off the ZTE Axon 4G. The 32GB model is down to just $229 today, making it one of the best flagship-specced phones available for under $250. It’s a fantastic deal for a device equipped with a 5.5-inch 1080p display, 3000mAh Battery, Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB RAM and a 13MP rear camera.
LG Optimus Exceed 2 (Verizon Prepaid) – $14.99 (down from $129)
For the first time smartphone buyer, spending hundreds on a device can be a daunting prospect. It’s why we can quite happily recommend one of today’s cheapest deals. You can pick up a Verizon-locked basic prepaid smartphone for under $15. The LG Optimus Exceed 2 is down from $129 and comes with entry-level specifications. It comes equipped with a 4.5-inch WVGA screen, Gorilla Glass, Android 4.4.2 KitKat and a 5MP main camera on the back. It’s worth noting, it’s locked to Verizon and doesn’t have SIM card support.
Galaxy S6 Edge – $489 (down from $729)
On Amazon (as we wrote earlier) the Galaxy S6 is down to just $400. On eBay, you can snag its dual-curved sibling with 32GB storage for just $489, that’s a saving of $240 on its full retail price. At time of writing, there’s stock of the black, white and emerald green models. The gold is already sold out.
Other Deals (updating throughout the day):
- Cricket Wireless is offering 50% off Samsung Galaxy S Phones (including S6), as long as you activate it with one of its plans.
- Amazon is selling the Galaxy Tab 4 for $119 (down from $199)
- As we wrote earlier, today’s Daily Deal is a Samsung Galaxy S6 for $399 unlocked, while stocks last.
- Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is down to $24 at Walmart.
- Huawei is offering $50 off its Android Wear smartwatches and the P8 lite, deals which are being price-matched at Amazon
- T-Mobile is offering discounts on the Galaxy S6, LG V10 and Galaxy Note 5, among others
- As well as the $99, there are discounts to be had on the Moto X 2nd gen and original Moto 360 at Motorola.com
- If you’re into Android TV and gaming, the powerful NVIDIA Shield is down to $149 from $199
- Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd gen) is $211.65 including a $50 gift card (worth $299)
- 30% off iHome products and free shipping with code ‘CYBER’
- 40% off site-wide at Otterbox.com in the US
For all of the best Cyber Monday deals, be sure to bookmark 9to5Toys’ dedicated page and keeping checking back through the day as we find more deals for you to take advantage of.