Amazon is once again offering a promotion for first time users of its Underground App Store that yields a $5 credit when select free apps are downloaded. The promotional credit can only be used to “purchase physical goods” at Amazon and expires 10 days after it is distributed. Full Terms and Conditions below. This is a great chance to load up your new $40 Fire Tablet with some top-rated games.
To redeem your $5 promotional credit, simply follow these directions:
- Visit the Amazon Underground promotional page and enter your email address to receive the download link.
- Access your phone’s Settings page and press Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Services box and press OK when prompted
- On your Downloads or My Files page, find “Amazon_App.apk” and install
- Download any of these games to receive your $5 credit, which should arrive via email a few minutes later.
Download the Amazon Underground version of any of the following games on an Android device to qualify for your credit:
- Simple Sudoku
- Simple Solitaire
- Flow Free
- Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master
- Elmo Loves 123
- My Boo
Full terms and conditions:
- Only valid for customers that have never purchased or downloaded an app or game from Amazon Appstore on an Android device
- Customers must download a qualifying game on an Android device through the Amazon Underground app.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) May 8, 2016.
- Offer only applies to digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC (other than certain digital content), not physical goods.
- The promotional credit may only be used to purchase physical goods sold by Amazon.com.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5 worth of credit towards physical goods sold by Amazon.com.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional credit expires 10 days after it is distributed.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.