In this week’s top stories: LG’s upcoming V20 flagship, more Galaxy Note 7 details, new apps, & much more.
Best iPhone, iPad, & Apple TV game controllers
News of LG’s upcoming V20 flagship Android device received much attention this week with high quality renders of the device leaking just as the company itself teased new details.
The new Galaxy Note 7 once again made it into our top stories, and first pictures of the circular, three-button ASUS ZenWatch 3 surfaced.
We move onto some Chrome and app news including a couple updates announced for Google’s own apps this week. And we finish off with this week’s top videos, including a look at Pokemon Go’s vastly improved ‘Nearby’ tracker currently in A/B testing.
- First pictures of the circular, three-button ASUS ZenWatch 3 purportedly leak out [Gallery]
- Samsung confirms upgraded Galaxy Note 7 variant w/ 6GB RAM & 128GB of storage
- Take a look at these renders of LG’s upcoming V20 [Gallery]
- Quadrooter flaws leave 900M Android devices vulnerable to rogue app gaining total control
- Android Nougat’s ‘flowered’ home button animation will be tied to Google Assistant, and it looks awesome
- LG again teases the upcoming V20, this time touting its Quad DAC audio capabilities
- Galaxy Note 7 has one of the brightest smartphone displays ever
- Chrome OS picks up PIN unlock option, here’s how to enable it
- Google currently offering 2 months of Spotify Premium for all Chromecast owners
- Chromebook market expected to grow to over 17 million units over the next several years
- Pokémon Go update allows users to change nicknames, replaces ‘Nearby’ with ‘Sightings’
- Inbox by Gmail adds new Google Drive & Alerts integration, Trello & Github project updates, & more
- Action Launcher 3 picks up the look of the Nexus launcher in latest update
- Safe Browsing extended to web Gmail, Android app now warns of unauthenticated senders
- Google appears to be testing new ‘Dashboard’ feature in Google Now to show data from other services
Alphabet | GOOG |