Today we’ve got the first day of Google Cloud Next news, our review of the Chromebook Plus V2, and the rollout of Chrome 68 with its new HTTP warning.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Google Docs adds Grammar Suggestions, Drive nears 1B users, & Smart Reply in Hangouts Chat
- Google’s Cloud AutoML enters beta w/ custom translation & natural language neural networks
- G Suite accounts with 2FA Security Keys have had ‘zero’ reported, detected hijackings
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 Review: The best Chromebook that’s not a Pixelbook
- Chrome 68 rolling out to Mac, Windows, Linux w/ ‘Not secure’ warning for HTTP sites