Years from now, Cyberpunk 2077 may turn out to be one of the worst launches in video game history despite being the biggest, thanks to rough console ports and countless bugs. Cyberpunk 2077 for Stadia, however, has proved to offer one of the best experiences to play the game, and in its latest update, the Stadia version is getting an FOV slider.
Cyberpunk 2077 released its v1.05 hotfix update on December 18, and almost four days later, that update is now live on Google Stadia. The game’s latest update has another hefty changelog full of bug fixes and optimizations, all of which are very much needed to get the game closer to a truly finished state.
You can read the full changelog to see everything that’s been patched up, but the biggest change you’ll find on Stadia is the ability to adjust your field-of-view (FOV) on the game.
That feature wasn’t available at launch, like other consoles, which was a bit strange given the fact that the developers had previously mentioned that the Stadia port of Cyberpunk was closer to the PC version than the PS/Xbox version. Still, we’re definitely glad to see that Cyberpunk for Stadia now supports FOV adjustment. As pointed out on Reddit, though, the FOV slider on Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia is limited to 80, considerably narrower than PC.
The rest of the v1.05 changelog follows:
- Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from landing the helicopter in Love like Fire.
- Fixed an issue with Takemura not calling in Play it Safe.
- It’s no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in Big in Japan.
- Fixed an issue with Delamain appearing upside down at the end of Don’t Lose Your Mind.
- Saul now correctly reaches the van in Riders on the Storm.
- Fast travelling before the encounter with Tyger Claws no longer breaks progression in I Fought the Law.
- Fixed an issue blocking progress in Ghost Town if an autosave made upon Raffen Shiv’s arrival was loaded.
- Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages if Happy Together failed as a result of combat.
- Elizabeth Peralez stops being excessively insistent with her calls after her job offer is refused.
- The scene with Misty and Jackie now starts properly after leaving Viktor’s clinic.
- Wakako’s dialogues no longer get blocked after finishing Search and Destroy.
- Walking away from Stefan in Sweet Dreams shouldn’t prevent other characters from calling you anymore.
- Brick’s detonator should now be properly interactable for players to disarm. Or set off. Your call.
- Elevator doors should now correctly open in The Heist.
- Saul now correctly gets out of cars in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after running too far away from Frank in War Pigs.
- Jackie now correctly leaves the factory after the combat is finished in The Pickup.
- Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not spawning if driving through the gate too fast in Forward to Death.
- Skipping time while in the club in Violence no longer results in issues with progression.
- Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer…
- Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after Pyramid Song has been abandoned midway.
- Fixed an issue whereby Delamain core could be already broken when player enters the Core room in Don’t Lose Your Mind.
- Fixed issues with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside the Afterlife in The Heist.
- Fixed an issue with objective getting stuck on “Talk to Viktor” in The Ripperdoc.
- Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to talk to the bouncer in front of Lizzie’s in The Information.
- Added description for Don’t Lose Your Mind in the Journal.
- Fixed an issue preventing player from saving, using fast travels, and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an active call with Frank in War Pigs.
- Fixed an issue with Panam not calling about any other matter until I’ll Fly Away is completed.
- Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after The Pickup is finished.
- Improved the reaction times of NPCs taking cover.
- Corrected the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance while in combat.
- Fixed an issue with Delamain’s image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
- V’s mouth doesn’t stay open after entering the space lock in Where is My Mind.
- Fixed some UI overlap issues.
- V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage ;)
- NPCs are faster to appear in the quest area during Stadium Love.
- Added some warmth to HDR.
- Fixed T-posing NPCs in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
- Fixed an issue whereby after a braindance it was possible to be stuck in 3rd person view with no head.
- Silencer icons are no longer displayed with no image in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue with weapon crosshair persisting on screen.
- The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after opening it for the first time after leaving a car.
- Fixed an issue whereby upon accessing a fast travel terminal the button shown on the top right corner prompting to open the quest journal would not work.
More on Stadia:
- Cyberpunk 2077 finally lets Stadia prove itself as last-gen hardware struggles
- Google closes Stadia’s Cyberpunk 2077 hardware giveaway early due to ‘overwhelming’ demand
- Some people are having issues playing Cyberpunk 2077 in 4K on Google Stadia
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.