Silicon Filter grabbed some pertinent quotes from Marissa Mayer’s interview today at LeWeb on Mobile, Local, Social (SoLoMo). We’ll have the video up when it becomes available. Notables:
- Google+ was a pleasant surprise. Comparing to the low bar set by past efforts, we’ll give this one a “#obvious tag.
- “We save two years, every day, of idle time using Google Maps and Navigation.”
- Google+ Check-In Deals Coming Next Week (goodnight FourSquare?)
- On the location space in general, there is still a lot of competition
- Android is a vehicle for delivering Google services
- Marissa Mayer at LeWeb: Google+ Was a Pleasant Surprise (siliconfilter.com)
- Marissa Mayer: We’re saving 2 years every day with Google Maps and Navigation (thenextweb.com)
- Le Web: Marissa Mayer or Google Take Two (onemanandhisblog.com)
- Android: A vehicle to deliver Google services (news.cnet.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.