Today AT&T made things official for the upcoming US release of the LG Optimus G Pro, confirming that preorders for the device will begin this Friday on May 3rd. The device will officially become available on May 10 and, as expected, will sell for $199.99 on the usual two year contract. The device will also be available through AT&T just launched Trade-in promo that will offer up to an additional $100 off the device.
As for specs, there aren’t too many surprises following earlier leaks of the device with AT&T confirming the 5.5″ 1080p Full HD IPS display with 400 ppi, 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon CPU with 2 GB RAM, a 13 MP Full HD Camera, and a 3,140 mAh battery. The device will also run Android 4.1.2 out of the box and including a 2.1 megapixel front facing cam, and 32 GB on board storage expandable to 64GB of memory via microSD.
We’ll be covering LG Optimus G Pro making its official US debut today at an event schedule for 8pm in New York City. Full specs from AT&T below:
- · Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor with 2 GB RAM
- · Expansive 5.5″ 1080p Full HD IPS Screen (400 ppi resolution)
- · Long-Lasting 3,140 mAh Battery
- · Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- · Advanced 13 MP Full HD Camera with Dual Recording
- · 2.1 MP Full HD Front-Facing Camera for Dual Recording and Video Conferencing
- · Visually and Audibly Collaborate in Real Time with VuTalk
- · QSlide 2.0 for Advanced and Convenient Multitasking
- · QuickRemote for Universal Remote Control
- · Pocketable Ergonomic Design with Narrow Bezel
- · Internal Storage: 32 GB total, support for up to 64 GB of expandable memory
- · Bluetooth® Version 4.0
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.