After being updated with a sleep timer a few months back, Pandora for Android was updated today with the highly sought after alarm clock capability. The feature works just like you would expect it to. To set up your alarm clock, simply choose a station and a time, and when that time rolls around, the selected station will begin to play immediately. You also have the ability to snooze the alarm directly from the lock screen.
In addition to the alarm clock feature, Pandora also included several bug fixes and improvements. You can download it now on the Play Store. The full change log is below:
- By popular demand, our new alarm clock lets you start your day with Pandora on your Android smartphone
- Pick one of your favorite stations to wake up to – if you like what you hear, you can keep the music playing
- Set and forget – customize how often your alarm repeats throughout the week
- Need a few extra minutes of shut eye? Hit snooze to catch more zzz’s
- Use with the sleep timer to listen to music you love morning and night
- Other small improvements and bug fixes
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.