The online blogging and content creation platform Squarespace launched two new apps for Android this afternoon. Starting today, Squarespace Note and Squarespace Note are both available on the Play Store. For those unfamiliar, Squarespace is a service that features website building, hosting, and blogging capabilities for a monthly fee.
Samsung U28E590D 28-Inch 4K Monitor
First, Squarespace Note is a simple note taking application that has the ability to connect with Google Drive, Dropbox, and Evernote to sync. Squarespace Note does not require Squarespace account, as the company claims it is simply an app to record brief sparks of inspiration and nothing more. The app is totally free and, again, does not require a Squarespace account of any kind.
- One of the quickest ways to jot down ideas and reminders on an Android device.
- Sync your notes with e-mail, Squarespace, Evernote, Dropbox, and more.
- The lightweight mobile app immediately loads a blank canvas when it’s launched.
- Unbranded, black and white feel lets you concentrate on content, not presentation.
The company’s other new app, Squarespace Blog, actually ties into your Squarespace account. The app offers the ability to write, edit, and publish blog posts, as well as moderate, edit, and reply to comments. Squarespace Blog does of course require a Squarespace 6 account, which starts at $8 a month.
- Elegant, Simple, and Powerful Authoring – Writing blog posts has never been better. Use Squarespace Blog to create and edit posts using LayoutEngine or markdown. Easily add and layout photos, format text, and create links without knowing HTML. Save drafts, queue posts, tag items, and more.
- Effortless Comment Management – Engage your readers on the go. Quickly moderate, edit, and reply to comments. Batch moderate comments for popular posts through our intuitive interface. You can even mark spam with a flick of your finger.
- Multiple Blogs – With Squarespace Blog you can quickly toggle between your blogs and websites to manage content and comments.