“24.0.6 Feedback applied. More feedback will be provided soon,” Samsung says to open up the changelog for a substantial update rolling out for its alternate Good Lock UI today. Besides a less-than-perfect translation, the changelog also features a huge list of much-requested bug fixes and additions. Among other changes, this update adds a swipe gesture to delete in the recent apps view, fixes an issue that caused the SD card to stop working, removal of the permanent location prompt, and more…
In case you’re out of the loop, Good Lock basically gives you a completely revamped user interface on your Galaxy device. The app brings a redesigned lock screen, a new notification shade (which very closely resembles stock Android), some new status bar icons, a unique app multitasking screen, and more.
Here’s the complete change log for version 24.0.6, which comes in at 18.71 MB:
- Added swipe gesture to delete in Recent App
- Fixed issue that SD card is not working
- Removed Location Prompt infinitely
- Removed blur effect for notification panel for better performance
- Added charging recognition Added mute status bar indicator
- Fixed Home button bug in Recent App
- Fixed too loud capture sound
- Fixed wifi on/off error during using Routine
- Fixed FC during using Routine
- Added Brightness bar in first depth in Quick Panel
- Fixed Auto Update bug after uninstall Apply Hiding Notification contents setting in LockScreen
- Fixed Camera Shortcut without Secure Code Change Default clock style
Samsung released Good Lock just a couple of days ago, and the alternate UI is available for Galaxy owners from the Galaxy App store (or you can download the APK directly from APKMirror). Our own Cam Bunton took it for a spin in a recent video, showing you what it’s like on his Galaxy S7 edge (which he also made a video about recently). Check out Cam’s coverage of Good Lock video below, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.