One of the issues with gift cards is that it’s hard to keep track of them — not to mention how easy it is to forget to take them with you to the store. With Android Pay, you can add your different gift cards to your mobile wallet and have them only a couple of taps away.
Android Pay is great for storing your different credit, debit, gift, and loyalty program cards so that you don’t have to carry them around with you. Google has made it possible to quickly store and use all of your cards on your phone.
Follow the below steps to add a supported gift card:
- Open the Android Pay application
- Tap the “+” floating action button at the bottom right of the screen
- Select the Add a store gift card option
- Search for the store that your gift card is for and select it
- Input the required information from your card
- If successful, you will have your gift card added to the list of cards in your Android Pay mobile wallet
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.