Today we’ve got YouTube adding $5/month channel memberships, Samsung testing its first Android Go phone, and Google allowing more entities to edit Knowledge Panels, and the latest deals from 9to5Toys.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- YouTube touts 1.9B monthly logged-in viewers, adds $5/month Channel Memberships, merch integration, more
- Samsung is apparently testing an Android Go smartphone in ‘dozens of markets’
- Google allowing more organizations, people suggest edits to their Search Knowledge Panels
- Nanoleaf’s Aurora Rhythm Kit falls to the lowest we’ve seen this year at $180 ($50 off)
- Samsung’s 128GB EVO+ microSDXC Card gets 35% price drop to $36 shipped
- This week’s Anker sale at Amazon includes Alexa speakers, cables, USB hubs, more