This week 9to5Google’s Abner Li, Ben Schoon, and Kyle Bradshaw discuss hands-on with the new Nest Hub 2nd Gen, the announcement of the Pixel Buds A, and Google partnering with Samsung for their own chip.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Thursday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Review: Nest Hub (2nd gen) sleep tracking ushers in a radically more pervasive Google Assistant
- Sources: Google’s next wireless earbuds are the ‘Pixel Buds A’
- Google inadvertently leaks green ‘Pixel Buds A’ in email push
- Exclusive: Pixel 6 will be powered by new Google-made ‘Whitechapel’ chip
- Weighing the potential pros and cons of Pixel 6 ditching Qualcomm for ‘Whitechapel’
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.