While Google said it would be days for the updated Android Market to roll out to users, users are already seeing the update hit their handsets (we’re not seeing it yet). The Market update includes the new Google Music which allows users to find new music to purchase straight to their handset and backup to their music locker. We’re waiting for the update to hit our handsets to give you guys a hands-on, but in the mean time try checking you’re own devices for the update. If you’re still not seeing the update try clearing your Market’s cache (go to settings>applications and tap on the Android Market app). Interested in seeing the rest of Google Music? Check it out after the break. (via AndroidCentral)
- Google updates Music app with new features (9to5google.com)
- Google announces Google Music, features heavy Android Market and Google Plus integration (9to5google.com)
- Does the new Google Music match iTunes? (9to5mac.com)
- Google announces Google Music artist hub for independent musicians (9to5google.com)
- Google Music Store leaks ahead of November 16th announcement (9to5google.com)
- How to get Android Market onto your Kindle Fire (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.