We are huge fans of WordPress at 9to5, spending countless hours everyday using the blogging platform. And for others who enjoy it, and use Android in this case, you will be happy to know that version 2.1 of the Android app has officially released after wrapping up some time in public beta. Version 2.1 features:
- Autosave timer while editing posts. Every 60 seconds the post will be autosaved.
- Edit comments! You can edit comments while on the go now.
- You can now set the width for linked images.
- All new WordPress.com reader. Navigating posts is much faster and you can add comments to posts that you are reading. You can also share the post to other Android apps!
- Small improvements to the UI, most notably that the delete post button has been moved to a less prominent spot to prevent accidental taps on it.
- Reliability improvements
- Translation updates
- Updated app icon
You can grab this update on the Google Play store for both your smartphone or tablet.
via Android Central
- New IM+ public beta released with sleek redesign (9to5google.com)