Are you ready to kick the screen size up a notch? Google-owned Motorola unveiled a new 18.5-inch Android-powered desktop in the great country of China. With a focus on media and home entertainment, the HMC3260 features an 18.5-inch LED touchscreen, Android 2.3.4, and a 1GHz Cortex A8 processor that will power the media content this
tab desktop hopes to deliver. There is no word on pricing or availability, but I have to say, the Android 2.3 is certainly a bummer. Could you imagine using Android as your primary desktop OS? You can find the full list of specs below. [Motorola via Android Central]
- Freescale i.MX53 ARM Cortex A8 1GHz
- Memory: 1 GB DDR RAM, 4 GB NAND flash memory.
- 18.5-inch LED display (1366×768 @ 60Hz, 16:9 widescreen)
- Android 2.3.4 operating system, customized Android Launcher with rich desktop experience
- TV and video client and integration
- Broadband internet access through EuroDOCSIS and LAN (PPPoE / DHCP +, etc.)
- Review: Verizon’s Motorola RAZR M is my favorite little Droid (9to5google.com)
- Motorola and Intel send invites to Sept. 18 event for Intel-powered smartphone? (9to5google.com)
- Motorola introduces the Droid Razr family in ‘Every feature comes standard’ ad [Video] (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.