Beginning today, AT&T Moto X owners will be able to download the camera improvements that debuted a few weeks ago. According to AnandTech, this update greatly improves the quality of images taken with the Moto X camera.
There are some other improvements in this update from AT&T that focus on Touchless control accuracy, updates to Motorola Migrate and finding lost phones functionality.
- Camera enhancements:
- Enhanced camera auto-white balance performance and color accuracy.
- Improved exposure when taking photos outside or backlit, and improved clarity in low light.
- Faster touch-to-focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light or scenes with continuous motion.
- Faster response and improved accuracy when using Touchless Control and easier set up and training of the “Ok Google Now” trigger.
- Enhanced transfer of content from old phone to new phone using Motorola Migrate.
- Fine-tuned feature that allows you to find phone when it is lost that sometimes prevented a lost phone from reporting its location.
- T-Mobile rolling out update to Moto X that dramatically improves camera performance (9to5google.com)
- Smaller, more affordable Moto X variant passes through the FCC (9to5google.com)
- Apple’s new iPhones score below Moto X in durability tests, but beat out Galaxy S4 (9to5google.com)
- A behind-the-scenes look at Motorola’s U.S. Moto X factory in Texas [Gallery] (9to5google.com)
- AT&T confirms Moto X w/ Moto Maker customizations available on August 23 (9to5google.com)
- Moto X won’t include engraving through Moto Maker at launch (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.