Following announcements for the roll out of Android 4.4.3 for a number of Android devices yesterday, Motorola today confirmed its own roll out schedule for Moto X, Moto G, and Moto E. Here’s the break down of who gets it first starting this week:
- Moto X T-Mobile users
- Moto G users who bought online in the U.S. (includes Moto G 4G LTE) and at retail in Brazil
- Moto E users who bought online in the U.S. and Canada. For Moto E users, you are still up for the next major Android update as well. Consider this the cherry on top.
While users will get the improved dialer (pictured above) and other fixes we previously detailed for Android 4.4.3, Moto X and Moto G users will also get the Moto Alert app, and “pausing for video recording with a convenient pause/resume button on the viewfinder,” while Moto X gets improved camera image quality:
Best iPhone, iPad, & Apple TV game controllers
Motorola users will also enjoy:
- Improved camera image quality for Moto X including better consistency of exposure, more realistic flash coloring, and improved photos in low light conditions using front camera.
- For Moto X and Moto G, pausing for video recording with a convenient pause/resume button on the viewfinder.
- Motorola Alert in this update for Moto X and Moto G users. This new app helps give peace of mind by sending periodic messages to the contacts you choose.
Yesterday T-Mobile announced the release of Android 4.4.3 updates for the Nexus 7 and Nexus 5.