Google I/O 2014 is set to kick off on June 25th and in preparation for the event, Google has released its official app for I/O. The app allows you to easily and quickly view the conference agenda with details such as topics, speakers, and partners for each event. You can also add events to your schedule and receive reminder notifications before they start.
Samsung U28E590D 28-Inch 4K Monitor
Also incorporated into the Google I/O 2014 app are live streams for both the official Google Keynote and a plethora of other sessions, in addition to recorded video content from previous I/O sessions. There’s also a vector-based conference map to help guide you through the conference, held in the Moscone Center in San Francisco. You can add the Google I/O widget to your home screen to easily view upcoming events. Finally, within the app is a stream of content from Google+ of conversations based on I/O.
- Explore the conference agenda, with details on themes, topics, speakers and partners.
- Add events to a personalized schedule
- Get reminders before events in “My schedule” start and once they’re over, to provide feedback
- Watch the Keynote and sessions live stream
- Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
- Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
- Follow public social I/O related conversations on Google+
- See I/O content from previous years in the Video Library
- Use the Widget to check your upcoming events directly from your home screen
You can download the Google I/O 2014 app on the Play Store now.