A multi-screen world poses a great challenge to developers creating a consistent experience for consumers. It is equally hard for marketers to track the effectiveness of their advertisement campaigns. With the Analytics 360 Suite, Google hopes to provide an enterprise-class solution that integrates several data and marketing analytics products.
Current marketing analytics tools are too hard to use, not collaborative, and are poorly integrated with one another. Specifically, Google is competing with other complete solutions from companies like Adobe. They see this multi-year effort as a big deal and equate the task of simplifying marketing analytics to their work in making web search easier.
The Google Analytics 360 Suite consists of six different products and apps. Four of which are brand new and still in beta, while the latter two have been renamed:
- Google Audience Center 360 (beta). This powerful data management platform (DMP) helps marketers understand their customers and find more like them across channels, devices, and campaigns. It offers native integration with Google and DoubleClick, plus it’s open to third party data providers, DSPs and more.
- Google Optimize 360 (beta). This website testing and personalization product helps marketers deliver better experiences. Marketers can show consumers multiple variations of their site and then choose the version that works best for each audience.
- Google Data Studio 360 (beta). A new data analysis and visualization product that integrates data across all suite products and other data sources ― turning it into beautiful, interactive reports and dashboards. Built-in real-time collaboration and sharing is based on Google Docs technology.
- Google Tag Manager 360. Built from our industry-leading tag management product, it empowers enterprise marketers to move faster and make decisions with confidence. It offers a simplified way to gather site information (all those tiny bits of code) and powerful APIs to increase data accuracy and streamline workflows.
- Google Analytics 360, formerly known as GA Premium, will roll out exciting new capabilities throughout the next couple of months as investments continue to grow. It will serve as the measurement centerpiece by analyzing customer data from all touch-points and integrating with our ad products to drive marketing effectiveness.
- Google Attribution 360, formerly known as Adometry, has been rebuilt from the ground up to help advertisers value marketing investments and allocate budgets with confidence. Marketers can analyze performance across all channels, devices, and systems to achieve their most effective marketing mix.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.