Store loyalty programs can be great for getting discounts on your purchases or getting points for eating out at a restaurant, but who really wants to carry around all of those cards with them everywhere they go? With Android Pay, you can quickly add your loyalty cards to your mobile wallet and carry everything on your phone.
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Out of all of the different types of cards that Android Pay can hold, loyalty cards are the easiest to add to the mobile wallet. Be prepared, though — once you do have your loyalty cards saved onto your phone you might have to hand over your phone for someone to scan your loyalty membership barcode.
Follow the below steps to add a supported loyalty program:
- Open the Android Pay application
- Tap the “+” floating action button at the bottom right of the screen
- Select the Add a loyalty program option
- Search for the store that your loyalty program is for and select it
- Simply take a picture of your loyalty card’s barcode or manually input the required information from your card
- If successful, you will have your loyalty program card added to the list of cards in your Android Pay mobile wallet