Today we’ve got lots of Wear OS news. Google announced a big redesign of the wearable OS, detailed which watches will get it, and three partners announced watches running it.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Google redesigns Wear OS w/ one swipe access to Fit, Assistant, revamped notifications
- Almost all Wear OS watches confirmed to get Google’s latest redesign, here’s who won’t get it
- Skagen Falster 2 goes official w/ NFC, heart rate monitor, ‘swimproof’ design
- Diesel Full Guard 2.5 is a massive Wear OS watch w/ 2-day battery [Update]
- Casio’s Pro Trek WSD-F30 gets slimmer, better battery life, and more outdoor features
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.