Just in time for last-minute holiday shopping, Google has added over thirty new banks and credit unions in the US to its Google Pay mobile payment service in December 2018.
To use your credit or debit card with Google Pay anywhere in the world, your bank or credit union needs to first be supported by the service. In the US, the list of banks and financial institutions supported by Google Pay seems to grow almost weekly.
According to changes to the relevant Google Support page, Google has been busy working to get another 29 banks and credit unions on board with their Google Pay service in just the first week of December.
Update 12/14: Google Pay added two more banks to the list this morning — Citizens Bank (Hartsville, TN) and The Guilford Savings Bank. They’ve been added to the list below.
- Arundel Federal Savings Bank
- Building Trades Credit Union
- Citizens Bank (Hartsville, TN)
- Community Bank of the Bay
- Community First Credit Union (OH)
- Evans Bank
- Federated Bank
- First Bank of Boaz
- First Central Credit Union
- First National Bank of Milaca
- Grand Savings Bank
- Greater Cleveland Community Credit Union
- Greenleaf Wayside Bank”
- Hatboro Federal Savings, FA
- Hometown Community Banks
- Iowa Falls State Bank
- Journey Federal Credit Union
- Lakestone Bank & Trust
- Lamar National Bank
- LAUREL ROAD BANK
- McClain Bank
- Oxford Bank
- Peoples Bank of Kankakee County
- Philo Exchange Bank
- Sanford Institution for Savings
- Security Bank (NE)
- Success Bank
- Texas Health Credit Union
- The Guilford Savings Bank
- Transporation Alliance Bank
- Village Bank
Update 12/19: Thirteen more financial institutions have been added this morning, listed below, bringing the total for this month up to 44.
- Access Community Credit Union
- Acushnet Federal Credit Union
- Bank of the Panhandle
- Clinton Savings Bank
- Dime Bank
- Farmers National Bank of Lebanon
- Farmers State Bank (Yale)
- First Community Bank of Tennessee
- First National Bank of Waseca
- Happy State Bank
- International Bank of Commerce
- Peoples Credit Union
- TCM Bank, N.A.
So how about it? Are any of these your bank or credit union? Let us know in the comments.
More on Google Pay:
- Google Pay adds support for unannounced digital banking service T-Mobile Money
- Google Pay welcomes Chile as the latest country to officially support the service
- Google Pay adds support for 16 more banks across the US
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.