The Pixel 7 is now four months old and starting to get eclipsed by the next generation of flagships. Google Fi is now discounting the Pixel 7 Pro to $449 via 24 monthly bill credits.
The normally $899 128GB Pixel 7 Pro can now be had for $449, though there’s some nuance to this deal. Namely, the “full device price will be due at time of purchase and you will receive $450 back via 24 monthly credits.” For comparison, the Pixel 7 Pro is currently $150 off at the Google Store and Amazon.
- If purchased with device financing, the device payments will be discounted via 24 monthly credits equaling $450 in total value.
These 24 credits go toward your monthly bill (data, calls, texts, and device financing). Your purchase has to be activated on a “full service plan (data-only SIMs do not qualify) within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email and keep the qualifying account active for 24 months.” Otherwise:
- If you cancel service at any time before the 24 months, you will forfeit all remaining monthly credits.
Under this arrangement, you can get the Pixel 7 for as low as $299 after $300 over two years. Both offers end on March 31, 2023.
Meanwhile, the Google Fi store has the Pixel 6a for $299, while the Galaxy S23 line is still on discount.
More on Google Fi:
- Google Fi survey wants feedback from international travelers
- Google Fi now supports eSIM on these Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Google Fi seemingly affected by latest T-Mobile data breach
- Pixel 7 doesn’t support latest 5G standard, might with Android 14
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.