Paul Allen has released the latest number from his algorithm, which reveals that Google Plus has passed 43 million users. While these numbers are unofficial, Allen has been pretty accurate in the past. Allen’s algorithm is based on Plus surnames.
In the past, according to PlusHeadlines, Allen has been startlingly accurate:
- July 4th – 1.7 million users
- July 9th – 4.5 million users
- July 12 – 10 million users
- September 9th – 28.7 million users
- September 22nd – 43.4 million users
43 million users is certainly great for the young social network, but in comparison Facebook announced today that they get about 500 million users on a busy day. They’ve got some catching up to do. via The Next Web
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.